Playing Catch Up (November Addition)
So I’ve been completely, 100% absent from the blog world for 2 weeks. But I’m alive.
I could try to blame it on my travels and the holiday and a ton going on at work, but the truth is it’s just damn hard to keep up sometimes! And the longer I’m away, the harder it is to imagine catching up. But hopefully tomorrow. Tomorrow when the boyfriend is at the Patriot’s game and I have the apartment to myself for the day.
I really have so much to update you on.
- Like my trip to Las Vegas
- And my family visit to Los Angeles
- Then I spent 5 days vacationing in Maine with family and old friends
- I had a few wonderful Thanksgiving dinners
- Had 5 of the worst days ever at work
- Made a set of DIY magnets (a la Painted Fish Studio)
- Cleaned the shit out of the apartment in Boston
- Welcomed December by buying almost all of my family’s Christmas presents
- And getting inspired to decorate the apartment
- Bought our first Christmas tree
- Decorated said Christmas tree
- Baked the most delicious cinnamon and chocolate chip cookies
- Made my first of many DIY coasters (a la Style Me Pretty)
- Bought an over sized arm chair and created a reading nook in our bedroom
And I’m sure there’s more. So stay tuned. I promise to return… someday. Like tomorrow.