Another month, another sense of surprise from bloggers all over who are asking how the heck does time fly by so quickly? This month I’m prepping for another major life change (more on that later), so my mind is currently pretty preoccupied trying to balance the mix of emotions that come along with all big changes.
But here are a few other things that are preoccupying my time this month:
- Thoughts of a wardrobe refresh. Say Yes to Hoboken shared 5 Fall Trends with Timeless Essentials, and I’m now desperately looking to build out my collection of blazers and jackets. and I’m loving this lace look (for cheap) from H&M. Similarly appealing (and screaming fall) is the gray wool blend blazer above, in the bottom right.
- I think this metal kitchen cart would be an adorable masculine touch in our apartment’s entryway, but during a recent trip to Ikea, the boyfriend vetoed anything on wheels (what?!).
- Baublebar is offering a “build an earring trio” deal right now, and these petite studs are lovely. Although I will tell you, they aren’t as petite as they look. (Confession: I already own them in pink.)
- Consider me completely guilty of scheming up a stereotypical fall bucket list. Included are of course: apple picking, pumpkin patches, and endless amounts of delicious pumpkin flavored desserts. You cannot possibly turn away Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes.
- The boyfriend and I both have a long lasting love for home libraries, so I mocked up this quote and am having it printed in poster size.
- These blue suede shoes are on sale at J.Crew, and may or may not make their way into my closet soon. Can you tell I’m digging this color?
- Birchbox shared 3 ways to save time getting ready, one of which focused on drying your nails, fast. So naturally I closed my computer and immediately walked over to CVS to pick up their recommended Essie top coat. What Birchbox recommends, Whitney buys.
- And who hasn’t applauded Kate Spade’s PR efforts around their new Beau bag? Every one of my favorite bloggers is reviewing it, rocking it, and even hosting giveaways. Kate Spade, your influencer outreach wins! I now want one.